Welcome to (The Occasional) Photo Tip of the Day! Please also visit my main site jeffwignall.com. Text and photographs Copyright 2016 Jeff Wignall.



“The best way out is always through.”


Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Fisheye Shot: The Bullfrog Garbage Cans


After my posting about fisheye lenses two days ago, I got a few emails asking me to post some more fisheye lens examples, so here's one that was shot the same day. This is a shot of a pair of garbage cans that looks to me like a giant bullfrog. Shot with a 10.5mm Nikkor Fisheye. By the way, look to the right in this image and you can see a shadow of me taking the picture. I'll be doing a lot more shooting with this lens--I'm totally addicted--so I'll post a few more photos soon. See the tip below for more info on the lens.

No comments: